Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Goodbyes and Hello!!!


We sure look happy in these pictures with Rietjie (Ricky) 
and Andre.  We are happy to be with them
but this is their last day in Kigali and I hate goodbyes!!  


 These two are so much fun to be with ….and we have
enjoyed their company so very much!  They are from South
Africa and near the area where we went on our
safari in South Africa.  I will miss them but wish them
well as they return to their home!!

The day after they returned home…. so did I…
So my tears turned to big smiles and lots of hugs! 

My youngest,  Katherine!

My oldest, Elizabeth! 

One of the middlest, Brian
 Add to those three, add our oldest grandson, Isaac!
And second to youngest, Iris!
 Continue adding to the list….our second oldest grandson, Wyatt and the littlest grandson, Oscar by the hair of
his chinny chin, chin! 
Back to another one of our middlest, Henry!  

All three of these happy guys together! 
 And back to the youngest!!

I love Kigali but it is so great to be home
with these guys and their mommies and daddies!

love,
gramma margie

No comments:

Post a Comment