Sunday, September 9, 2012

Back in Our Home in Africa


Back on 769th Street!  
The little sunbirds are still here!
They seem to be growing

and getting more colorful.
  
It seems I have come back to the beginning of the rainy season.
Even the hills have disappeared.
 But the birds haven't!
Pretty as a picture...
or two!
The "Kites" are still watching over us from above.

The weavers are gathering twigs for their nests.
Stately!
 Sitting on our hedge!
 It is good to see all my old buddies. 
This little one is new and everytime he sings his tail pops up! 

Our street light is a little off center...

This one doesn't care.  He was just watching everything... 
 Even stuff up in the air!
The biggest change was the house behind us... They have so much
work done on it now.   But they are still out early in the morning
until sunset trying to get it done as fast as possible probably before the rains start.

    
These guys asked Bruce and me to take their pictures last Sat.  
They are so proud of all the work they have been doing on the house and walls.
I need to take the copies of their pictures to them.. 

Barney was still here, too!   Just wish it was the real Barney! 

It's good to be back... You can probably tell that life has been a little too full
and therefore I haven't been writing as much but I'll try to get back in sync! 

The sermon today was very challenging and I'll share a bit of that soon. 
But all for tonight.... I hope you have a great week. 

love,
margie




No comments:

Post a Comment