Thursday, August 2, 2012

Going to See the Grandkids!


Hi All!

Just wanted to let you know that I might not be blogging for the next few weeks.
I'm leaving in the next few minutes to go to Pittsburgh to see my grandkids and their parents, (my kids).  I am way too excited but i hope i can sleep tonight and some tomorrow.

I leave the house at 5:00----
                 Flight is out at 8:00pm and arrive tomorrow (Fri) in
                                                  Pittsburgh (after a brief stop in Detroit) at 3:00pm.

It's just a couple of hours!!!  Not looking too forward to the flight itself but
I can't wait to see all of these...


1 little doggy that can't hold his Licker!!  
7 little monkeys giggling
on the couch!

and #8 that i haven't seen since she was 2 weeks old. 

So...  you might hear from me and you might not.  Gramma might be busy! 

Thanks for your prayers for a safe trip!

love,
margie


No proofing --We out the door to the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment