Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Two Babies and Their Lollipops!

Another beautiful day to drive to the Children's Home.
Check out the bird flying right at you!

There are many stories from the Urkundo Children's Home from Sunday, but this one is my favorite!
I think you will enjoy it!
The 2 babies below were abandoned and are now thriving at the home!   Dee on the right was in the hospital and almost didn't make it... You can see from these pictures that they are doing great!  They have a lot of personality!

Thank the Lord for Arlene and this place to raise these little ones.

Bea on the left is 6 months and Dee on the right is 5 months.
(not their real names)
Once a week the kids get a lollipop!  When they were passed out....
Sunday---the babies got them!  Turns out, babies like sugar!

Bea already has hers but Dee is in distress!  "Where's my lollipop?"

"Mine's delicious.  Yum, yum"...says Bea.
Dee wonders if she dropped hers.  "Where is it"?

"Oh, there it is!  Now what do i do with it?" wonders Dee.
"Put it in your mouth like this"... instructs Bea.

"Just put it in your mouth, like this."

Ok... ok.. I have it in both hands now...
"Hurry up, Dee... She is taking pictures of us".  

"OK...I  got it now... I think I can do it," Dee says as she studies her lollipop.

 "You are hysterically funny.. Just put it in your mouth instead of looking at it!"


"When i open my eyes you better have that thing in your mouth or else!"
                                                 "Ok... i'll try but it's just not that easy.  
                                                           Everything is always easier for you!"

               "I warned you!"  Just shove it in there!  
              Do I have to do everything for you?"



This little scenario really happened and it was about the cutest 'baby exchange" I have ever seen. I have to admit--I have NEVER seen a baby with a lollipop in my entire life! 

And I guess this is proof that no matter how old you are..
you can be a teacher!  Way to go BEA!!!!

love,
margie




1 comment:

  1. Love reading about life at the Kroghs...how fun and interesting! Hope you're well our friend Ms. Margie :) Naomi enjoyed seeing the pics of you in some of the newer blogs. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete